Monday, January 26, 2009

Step 1: Admit you have a problem.

Hello, my name is Maladorn, and I have an opinion.

Like many of you, I started out with the little things. I'd talk about my favorite game. Sometimes even when it wasn't the subject of the conversation. Then I moved into the Internet. I was like a kid in the candy store. So many places to put my thoughts and half-baked ideas. But then it happened. The anonymous comments on blogs just didn't do it for me anymore. I found I'd start to give my opinion, only to close the page halfway through my point as I realized I'd end up writing more than the author of the original post. I'm to the point know where I don't even bother trying to share. It just gets all bottled up inside.

Thus, through such pain and hardship, is this project born. Thanks to Syp, I've decided to create a place where I can provide my highly over-rated opinion on all things that happen to take my fancy. I'll be focusing on the MMORPG Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning for the most part, with a dash of everything else to bring out that well-rounded geek flavor. Given how often I have an opinion, I'm expecting to post every couple days with something which will hopefully be of interest. 

2 comments: