Monday, February 2, 2009

Week in Review

Wow has this been fun so far. Nothing like a big announcement to finish off my first week on the WAR blogging scene. All the Age of Blogging folks have been a great encouragement this last week, though I'm not quite sure what Syp was talking about with this description:
"WAR 'n Pieces sounds absolutely delicious, just like those little candies E.T. would eat. Also, it's hardcore brutality contained in jagged words!"
Guess I picked a name that simultaneously reminds him of hard candies and gore chunks flying around... Now there is a mental image. Hmmm, might have to run a contest for a banner image! Anyway, I'm really looking forward to keeping this up over the coming weeks and months. 

And of course, I can't forget to throw a big shout-out to my co-blogger here at the WAR 'n Pieces, Zaukther. It's been great to see his thought process, because I've been watching in awe as he's been running his warbands for a while. Now we've got his words of wisdom for all to benefit from.

Looking ahead, we've got lots of stuff coming down the pipe. From new classes to balance patches to RvR zones, we're going to be here to check it all out. It is our sincere hope that you'll stick around to share it with us. I really enjoy carrying the conversations, so whether you agree or disagree, feel free to drop a comment and say what's on your mind. Have fun, and we'll see you in the WAR!


Originally posted at WARnPieces.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment