Monday, June 22, 2009

Maladorn Out.

Well, it's been a while, so might as well make it official. It's not you, it's me. I just need to spend my free time enjoying the awesomeness of T4 RvR action. I can't bear to take time away from that, not even to write about how much fun I'm having. I want to have more fun, not write about the fun I've had. I hope you understand. And no, I'm not quitting WAR. Our relationship is still strong (we'll get this Righteous Fury regeneration arguement sorted out). I'm just quitting you, the blog. You were fun while you lasted.


Originally posted at WARnPieces.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I can't argue with a badass Warrior Priest stepping back from detailed chronicles to devote his time fully to smiting Destruction and Chaos in Sigmar's name. Truly an honorable exit to an excellent blog.

    You will of course, need to update us when you have the head of Tzeentch hanging up in your living room. Rock on good sir!

    ReplyDelete